Canada Program - Best Lighting Deal on the Web!
We offer unmatched prices for products imported into Canada from the United States. Our prices are up to 30% below what you might pay locally. We pay the Duties, Taxes, and Brokerage fees on most purchases and we also handle all of the paperwork
and logistics to get the products delivered to your door. Save the time and the hassle of purchasing your lighting from anywhere else.
If you have any questions about how our Canada shipping process works, check out the video on this page and review the FAQs below. We promise you will be happy with your purchase! Still not sure? We have a fully staffed Customer Service team who
are ready and available to take your calls and answer your questions.
- How does it work?
After the order is placed, we will process your order and the product will be exported into Canada from our US-based warehouses. We process all of the paperwork, pay the appropriate parties, and notify you along the way of the status of
your order. Also note that you may receive two tracking emails one from our warehouse to the Transship Border Facility and a second one from that station to your door!
- Are you located in Canada?
We are a US-based company and as such, we do not have a physical presence in Canada. While we may not be Canadian, we value our Canadian customers very much and try to provide a hassle-free shopping experience. Our office is located at:
Belami, Inc. - dba www.1stoplighting.com
1333 Howe Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95825.
Do you charge in Canadian (CAD) or US dollars (USD)?
All prices listed on our website are USD and we charge in USD.
- Do you ship to all Canadian provinces?
We ship to most Canadian provinces. The only exceptions are: Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories. The map below shows (in red) all of the provinces we currently ship to.
- What if I want to return what I ordered?
Most products you purchase are returnable as long as you notify us within 30 days and items have not been installed or altered. While we pay for all of the duties, fees, taxes, for your order and delivery, you will be responsible for getting
the product back to us. Our Free Returns Program is not offered on orders shipped to Canada, Hawaii or Alaska at this time. For more information about our return policy, go here.
- Can you ship my order USPS?
At this time, we are unable to ship orders via USPS. We ship UPS, FedEx, Purolator, or Freight depending on what is the safest and best method for your order.
- What if I order from a line not participating in your Canada Program?
Lines that are not participating in our Canada Program will require you to pay Duty, Brokerage, and Taxes to clear customs. You may need to arrange for a Broker once the order reaches the border.
All listed prices are in USD. Our payment process will apply the proper currency conversion at the time of purchase. You may incur a small foreign transaction fee. Contact your credit card company for more information.
PST Processing/Calculations and Self-Assessing
- "Belami, Inc." will collect and remit PST for residents of British Columbia, the Province of import.
- “Belami, Inc.” will collect and remit HST for residents of the following Newfoundland, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and Ontario.
- For residents of Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, you will have to Self-Assess with your respective Provincial Government for payment of PST amounts owed.
By ordering goods from Belami, Inc, you authorize UPS (a licensed Canadian customs broker) chosen by Belami, Inc to act as your agent, and to transact business with the CBSA (Canada Border Services Agency) to clear your merchandise, account
for duties and taxes, to return merchandise to Belami, Inc, and prepare and submit refund claims on your behalf for any merchandise that you return. The CBSA will send any refund of duties and taxes that were paid on the returned merchandise
to the broker, and you will obtain the refund directly from Belami, Inc. In this transaction, you also authorize the customs broker to endorse any refund cheque issued by the CBSA in your name, so that Belami, Inc can be reimbursed.
About Your Shipment
- We currently ship to most Canadian provinces. Unfortunately, we are not currently able to ship to Northwest Territories, Yukon, or Nunavut.
- For brands not included in this promotion, there is a 10% charge for processing and you are responsible for all Duty, Brokerage, and Taxes for your order.
- Due to shipping limitations of some brands, your order may need to be routed through one our transship facilities in Seattle WA, Farmingdale NY, or Brooklyn Heights OH. If this happens, you will receive 2 tracking numbers. The first from the supplier to one of our transship facilities, and then a 2nd tracking number from our facility to you. Once an order arrives at our facility it is inspected and reshipped to you.
- Large shipments that require LTL transportation (no parcel) may incur an additional shipping charge.
Brands Excluded from this Program
- AF Lighting
- Alternating Current
- Avenue Lighting
- AZ Patio
- Bailey Street
- Blue Rooster
- California Outdoor Concepts
- California Umbrella
- Classic Accessories
- Corona Lighting
- Currey and Company
- Décor Wonderland
- Design House
- Duck Covers
- Davya International
- FIM Manufacturing
- Fire Sense
- Fredrick Ramond
- Gama Sonic
- George Kovacs
- Good Directions
- Guild Master
- Hardware House
- Hinkley Lighting
- Hunter Fans
- Innovations Lighting
- James Martin Furniture
- Kover Roos
- Lava Heat Lamps
- Lite Source Inc
- Minka Aire
- Minka Great Outdoors
- Minka Lavery
- Metropolitan Lighting Fixture Co
- Nora Lighting
- Patio Comfort
- Patio Living Concepts
- Robert Abbey
- Shade Mobile
- Savoy House
- Tiab Inc
- WAC Lighting
- Worldwide Lighting Corp
- Lithonia Lighting
- Maxsa Innovations